Thursday, September 01, 2011

"The Carnival at the County Fair"

Our group of "509 Urban Sketchers and Painters" caravaned out to the County Fair and Carnival last Saturday morning for some sketching.  This is my contribution from this particular location to the accumulation of local/regional sketches we are collecting. 

Tomorrow we are off to one the three local Farmer's Markets in our area.  We always have a good time when we go out together sketching, lunching and sharing our work.

watercolor in moleskine sketchbook 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous spread and awesome colors. Love the rest of the drawings of buildings too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaked out just a little when i saw 509 because I thought you meant literally 509 people met up. Here I can't even find one other person who likes to sketch. I send out messages and hear crickets talking back to me.

    I unfortunately won't be moving up your way after all. At least not in the foreseeable future. One day though, I dream of being back in the northwest. People in Texas just don't get it, why i love it so much!

    Beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete