Friday, June 13, 2014

"The I-5 Bridge at Vancouver/Portland, OR"


Sketched from the 6th floor window of my hotel room in Vancouver, WA., on my son's birthday, June 9th.  The bridge spans the Columbia river as it connects Washington state to Oregon state.

While here this past week, I was able to attend to three different things going on in my life right now:  I met with my "2nd Annual West Coast Urban Sketchers SketchCrawl" planners in Portland who are working with me to put this event on next month (July 11/12); I attended the Washington State School Retirees Association's state convention in Vancouver (thus the hotel); and Don Guntly and I sat down at Joe's Crab Shack to discuss musical arrangements for our upcoming 50th KHS Reunion coming up in September.

Sorry for missing your birthday, Derik.  It was good talking to you on the phone!


No comments:

Post a Comment