Sunday, January 02, 2011

Sketchbook Project #31: Annency, France

Too many football games on today to find time to do any "art," so after they ended and Seattle made it into the play-offs as the first team in history who lost more games than they won. But, I digress.

After the games were over and we had a nice little dinner, I came upstairs and found a reference photo of Annency, France, taken last summer by a cousin, and decided to see what I could do with it.

Sorry to spoil anyone's expectations, but this is all I could come up with, in the time allotted.....lol.

Thanks for the ref photo, Linds!

watercolor, ink, moleskine

9 comments:

  1. I love the perspective in this drawing - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. What would I and all of us do with out the net? Your drawing is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sketch! =) What an angle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is lovely, wonderful composition, not too fussy, and there's not a big screen in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the composition on this and well drawn too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No reason to apologize. This is a really nice piece of work.

    ReplyDelete