Thursday, October 08, 2009

"Sammie Munchers"

I was actually reading a novel and when I looked up, this was what I saw before me: A line-up of "sammie munchers" in the "sammie" capital of the world, "Subway." Fortunately for me and all you fans out there, I had my trusty sketchbook with me and my also trust number one Pigma Micron pen. So I went to work putting these fine folks into my sketchbook without anyone of them getting nary the idea that their "true to form," and perfect images would, in less than a day's time, be posted for all the World to See.

Ok, ok, I know the characters aren't really "true to form" for all you purists and photorealists out there, but for those of you who follow Danny Gregory's style - this is, sorta, - "true to form."

This is my second attempt to not download, then upload, but to cross-load an image from my flickr account directly to this page. Sizing is more of a problem with this one because this is the "medium" size, and the "small" one was too small. So there ya go, whad'r ya gonna do?

watercolor, ink, journaling sketchbook

No comments:

Post a Comment