Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Little Blue Ford


Little Blue Ford
Originally uploaded by
bmgarner

I spent most of the morning looking through France Bellville's flickr albums and I must say I am blown away by her talent and abilities. In reading her blog I find that she and Andrea Joseph, another fabulous artist who hangs out online, share ideas and subject matter; and once you begin to study their individual styles, I think you will begin to see a few similarities.

I admire both of them immensely and have been, lately, sort of imitating, as best I can, their work. This is my most recent attempt.

staedtler pen, prismacolor pencils, watercolor moleskine

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you posting again. You must not be working now...and, yes, France Bellville is VERY good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I love those blogs too, it is always so fun to see others approaches.

    ReplyDelete